Animation using Adobe Animate
- How to build banner advertising
- How to keep file sizes down.
- Firm understanding of the publishing process for ad networks like Google Doubleclick, Adwords, Simek etc.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
- No previous Adobe Animate or digital advertising knowledge is necessary.
- You’ll need a copy of Adobe CC 2015 or above. A free 30 day trial can be download from Adobe here.
This course is for visual, creative people who need to start making HTML5 banner ads. I made this course for people that are struggling to get their heads around the new world of HTML5 advertising.
At the end of this course you’ll be able to create advertising banners ready for the Google Doubleclick, Google Display Network and Simek. You will have learnt the principles behind HTML5 banner advertising so you’ll be able to apply these publishing techniques to any ad network.
If you’re finding the changes in online advertising stressful then this course will enlighten you. We’ll start right at the beginning. Work our way through building our own ads. Then we’ll spend good time working out how to keep your files sizes really small for publishing.
This course is step by step with exercise files. I’ve saved a copy of each Adobe Animate file after every video so if you get lost you can compare your files to my completed files.
I’m with you at every step to make sure your questions are answered quickly and your time is well spent achieving real world skills that directly relate to your career and business.
So if you’re ready to learn how Adobe Animate CC can do amazing (and productive) things for your web advertising or interactive design workflow, it’s time to take this course sign up today.
Daniel Walter Scott (Adobe Certified Instructor).
- This course is for beginners. For people who prefer not to work in code. Visual people. Creative people. Graphic designers. Marketers. Past users of Flash.
- This course is not for developers. This course will cover standard animated banners. Not dynamic banners like expanding banners, video banners or game banners.