Creating game using roblox
- An understanding of Lua the coding language used to create Roblox Games.
- The basic concepts of computer programming
- How to get set up to create your first Roblox game by creating an account and downloading and installing Roblox Studio.
- How to move, scale and rotate your Roblox parts.
- How to create a script, make objects spawn and how to program your Humanoid Roblox Player and much more.
- How to Use Roblox Toolbox and create your own models, save them and import them into your projects
- How to code the Leaderboard for multi-player games and save player data during the game.
- Design, Test, and Play your own game from beginning to end.
- You will be able to use all the concepts and coding you learnt in this course to create your own interactive games on Roblox.